Wavefront Denver lasik eye surgery
Icon LASIK in Denver, owns the most advanced laser systems available in the U.S. the NIDEK EC5000 which is the most widely used laser in the world, the Wavefront VISX STAR S4T Excimer, and the Intralase bladeless lasik.
By owning several laser platforms Icon LASIK will ensure you are treated with the proper laser system. Each laser may help certain people more than others, thus during your consultation your Icon laser eye surgeon in Denver will determine which laser will produce the best outcomes for your eyes. Our doctors will match the proper laser for the sole purpose of producing the absolute best outcome for your vision. LASIK is always customized at Icon for your vision.
- Schedule a FREE lasik consultation
- What's the difference? Wavefront vs NIDEK and IntraLase vs Microkeratome
Wavefront CustomVue Excimer Laser System
The VISX START platform's heritage of dependability and performance is well known. The STAR S4 (wavefront) from VISX has taken that reputation to an even higher level. This latest excimer laser system has a faster chair, automatic alignment for both eyes, horizontal alignment capability, multiple treatments and offline programming, and the following exciting features:
- Variable Spot Beam Technology: Variable-shaped beams ranging in size from 0.65 to 6.5 millimeters are scanned* and offset to allow personalized refractive treatments. Exclusive SmartBeamT technology adjusts beam size according to treatment, minimizing corneal tissue removal.
- The VISX wavefront laser utilizes the VSS technology in creating a blend zone in myopic patients receiving 1.0 diopter of vision correction.
- ActiveTrakT 3-D Active Eye Tracking: Wavefront is the only laser system that can capture all three dimensions of intra-operative eye movements without the requirement of pupillary dilation.
- Large Ablation Zones: VSST (Variable Spot Scanning) technology adds a blend zone that increases the ablation zone by 51%, increasing the overall diameter of the ablation to 8 millimeters.
The WaveScan Wavefront System:
This Wavefront refractive technology provides a WavePrintT Map--a unique fingerprint of the patient's vision that displays the refractive errors and aberrations of the eye.
Schedule your FREE Wavefront LASIK consultation for laser vision correction or cosmetic procedure.