Icon - Leaders in Surgical Eye Care
The ICON Story
ICON’s values are imprinted prominently above the lobby of our corporate headquarters to symbolize their leadership role in our company. Our values drive our surgeons, optometrists and associates to set new standards of excellence on behalf of our patients, their loved ones and communities where we provide care.
1. Patients We exist to serve the needs of our patients. Every objective, action and decision within our company is focused on serving our patients with excellence.
2. Excellence We embrace that our work is never complete - we will set ever higher standards of excellence in the eye care industry.
3. Integrity Our patients, their loved ones and our communities have confidence in us because we are trustworthy.
4. Commitment By our commitment to the ICON vision, patients and ourselves, we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standard of execution and delivery of inspired care.
5. Fulfillment We are inspired by our patient experiences and outcomes and are passionate about our journey together.
6. Growth We are committed to the growth of ICON, ourselves and each other.
7. Fun! We choose to smile, support our fellow team members, and enjoy our work together.
ICON strives to set new standards of excellence by combining the best technology, patient experience, affordability, and surgical outcomes.
ICON’S team of eye care providers and administrative leadership have made a promise to patients and to each other that serves as the backbone of our culture and vision to be a community focused and a nationally recognized leader of surgical eye care.
- Our promise to patients – We are devoted to you and your eye care, each and every day and for your lifetime. We strive to deliver superior care in an inspired environment.
- Our team member's promise – Team members are inspired and committed to each other in the pursuit of patient care excellence, personal fulfillment, and both personal and professional growth.
ICON’S team of surgeons, optometrists, and support staff strives to lead the nation by providing the highest quality surgical eye care. Meet ICON's team.
Optometry Patient Co-Management with ICON
Health Care Jobs in Denver, Loveland, Grand Junction, Colorado
ICON Press Releases
- ICON Eyecare Acquires 30-Year Old Downtown Denver Ophthalmology Practice
- ICON Eyecare Adds Advanced Glaucoma Expert to Denver-Area Team
- ICON Eyecare Welcomes Dr. Michael Solomon
- ICON Eyecare Provides Gift to Denver Health to Establish New Family Health Center in Underserved Southwest Denver
- John Elway and Former Mayor Federico Peña Celebrate Grand Opening of ICON’s New Center of Ophthalmology Excellence in Lone Tree
- ICON Eyecare Kicks Off Colorado’s Tour of The Moon Cycling Event
- ICON ASC in Denver Opens
- Cherry Creek Location Closed - New Surgery Center Opening 2015
- Ride with Pro Cyclist and ICON Patient Tom Danielson
- ICON hires new President to continue its focus on the best patient care possible
- ICON adds the only topography assisted LASIK in Colorado
- Two of ICON LASIK's Patients Competed in the 2014 Winter Olympics
- ICON LASIK Now Offers the MMP-9 Dry Eye Test
- Now Accepting bitcoin for Payment
- ICON LASIK offers the Victus for LASER assisted Cataract Surgery
- Caught! The robber that hit our Cherry Creek store is now in jail
- Ride with Tom Danielson at the ICON LASIK Tour of the Moon
- Meet Tom Danielson
- ICON LASIK patients finish 1st and 4th at the Tour of Utah (Tom Danielson and Lucas Euser)
- ICON LASIK adds the Stellaris PC to its portfolio of advanced surgical equipment
- ICON adds an Allegretto Wave Eye Q Laser
- Icon LASIK Adds Best in Class Diagnostic Technology
Athlete and Celebrity Sponsorship Information
ICON Eyecare frequently donates to local charities in Colorado and Texas. In 2015 ICON announced a major gift to Denver Health to establish an eye care clinic to offer care for the underserved communities in Denver. Learn more about this Denver Health partnership.
ICON also supports numerous auctions through gifting of free LASIK procedures for raffles and auctions.
See just a few of the Denver Charities that ICON supports.
Here are few recent donations - ICON Eyecare donated LASIK surgery to the Children's Diabetes Foundation at Denver for the High Hopes Tribute Dinner Auction. Visit Children's Diabetes Foundation for more information. ICON has also helped the Denver Ronald McDonald House.ICON supports the Ram Good Time Foundation which helps student-athletes at Colorado State University (CSU).
If you represent a local charity we would be interested in hearing from you. Please contact us using the form below for more information.
Icon Logo Usage and Guidelines
There are certain ways which the ICON Eyecare logo can be used. Please review the following document for brand usage guidelines.
ICON Eyecare logo usage for the U.S. The following is the new ICON Eyecare logo adopted October 1, 2015.
- ICON Eyecare Guidelines (pdf)
- ICON Eyecare Logo Full Color EPS File
- ICON Eyecare Logo Full Color With Tag EPS File
- ICON Eyecare Logo Full Color PNG
- ICON Eyecare Logo Full Color JPG
- ICON Eyecare Logo Full Color With Tag PNG
- ICON Eyecare Logo Full Color With Tag JPG
- Dallas Eyecare ICON Eyecare Logo Full Color EPS File
- Dallas Eyecare ICON Eyecare Logo Inverse Color EPS File
- Hoffman Eyecare ICON Eyecare Logo Full Color EPS File
- Hoffman Eyecare ICON Eyecare Logo Inverse Color EPS File
- RMO Eyecare ICON Eyecare Logo Full Color EPS File
- RMO Eyecare ICON Eyecare Logo Inverse Color EPS File
3900 East Mexico Suite 100
Denver, CO 80210