ICON offers affordable LASIK in Denver, Loveland, Golden, Lone Tree and Grand Junction, Colorado on FDA approved lasers. The cost of LASIK starts at $499 per eye and goes up to $1799. The price is determined by your prescription and which laser platform is best for your eyes.Schedule a free consultation
ICON is the most affordable for two reasons:
- ICON is selective in the co-management doctors that it works with to ensure only the necessary LASIK or cataract procedures are performed pre and post op. This means that ICON's physicians help minimize unnecessary and duplicate testing that can greatly increase the fees for LASIK and cataract surgery.
- ICON owns every laser that the surgeons at ICON use. This includes the AMO Catalyst, the VISX and the NIDEK. Many other LASIK centers charge the surgeons a fee per eye to rent the lasers. This fee increases the cost of surgery at other clinics. ICON effectively cuts out the middle man while providing the highest quality care and the latest technology.
What does LASIK cost at ICON
Most patients (>50%) get LASIK for approximately $899 per eye. This price includes the initial consultation, the 1 week, the 3 week and the 6-month follow-up appointments. Many more patients get LASIK for $499 than $1799 simply because there are more patients that have a lower prescription. Schedule your free LASIK consultation today.
Schedule your free consultation to see if the Ziemer or NIDEK lasers are the right lasers for you.
Can I finance LASIK?
YES! ICON offers excellent LASIK financing with approved credit. Financing approval is often fast even for very low credit scores.
Affordable LASIK with Highly Experienced Surgeons
ICON's independent surgeons have performed more than 200,000 LASIK, PRK, pterygium and cataract procedures in Colorado since 1999. Experienced eye surgeons, affordable pricing and class-leading technology are what make ICON LASIK the go-to center for vision correction.
John Elway Selects ICON in Denver Colorado for LASIKJohn Elway talks about why he selected ICON for his LASIK laser eye surgery experience. ICON's independent eye surgeons provide services at ICON's Denver and Loveland, Colorado locations.
How does ICON offer LASIK and maintain the best surgical outcome?
ICON's business model allows us to offer more affordable pricing while still investing in the absolute best LASIK technology available anywhere in the world. If you get multiple LASIK consultations, ask which lasers the center has and why they have that particular laser. Often, you'll find that a particular LASIK center will have a certain laser depending upon the laser manufacture's lease rates! It is really not that much different than leasing a car. You drive what you can afford. The same is true with eye care centers. We know of a few centers in Denver that lost their leases and moved on to a new laser. Of course the LASIK centers won't tell you why they switched lasers but ask them the tough questions and you'll be able to pick up on it.
Quick facts on the price of LASIK
- The price is determined by your prescription.
- To get a personalized quote for LASIK, schedule a complimentary consultation. The consultation takes about one hour. It includes a comprehensive eye exam, including detailed images of the eye.
- LASIK financing is available.
- Schedule a free LASIK consultation and take advantage of our special LASIK financing offers.
It is ICON's belief that it owns the best laser platforms available. We do this because we want the doctor to be free to make the right recommendation to the patient based on the probability of producing the best surgical outcome. We do not want the doctor to make recommendations based on financial decisions or the unavailability of a certain laser platform e.g. the Wavefront or AMO vs the NIDEK or VISX. At ICON centers the doctors, through their experience, determine which laser is the best for your eyes.
Because of ICON's efficient business model, LASIK at ICON in Denver, Golden, Loveland, Lone Tree and Grand Junction is the most affordable vision correction available anywhere in the country. With ICON's experience you know you'll get the best possible care along with affordable pricing. In addition, ICON offers great financing plans for all patients.
The Best LASIK Technology and the Best Training
Not only does ICON invest in the best technology, it also invests in training. ICON's doctors have been all over the world to receive training on the latest techniques and research in refractive medicine. In addition, the volume of procedures that ICON performs ensures that our doctors have experience and see many different scenarios that may come up during surgery.Schedule an appointment now