Call to book 720-524-1001
We work with many area optometrists and highly encourage you to schedule your annual exams with a reputable optometrist. Benefits of visiting ICON Eyecare for your regular eye exams even if you don't need or want LASIK include:
- Access to the most advanced diagnostic equipment
- Each exam includes the Ziemer Corneal Topography
- Early detection and then treatment of cataracts (surgeons at ICON perform laser assisted cataract surgery)
ICON accepts the following forms of payment and insurance:
- VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Bitcoin
- Health Saving Accounts (HSA)
- Major insurance providers including, Eyemed, Cigna, Aetna, Superior, Medicaid, Medicare, Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Meritain Health and others. We can verify that your insurance will be covered before your appointment if you are unsure if your vision care is covered.
Eye Exam Locations in Denver, Loveland, Lone Tree, and Grand Junction
- Main Denver location at I-25 and East Mexico Ave which is just off I-25 and Colorado Blvd.
- In Loveland, Colorado just north of the Centura shopping center off of Crossroads Blvd.
- In Grand Junction just east of the hospital.
- In Lone Tree just north of Cabelas